|Sibral heat resistant aluminosilicate fibres are
produced by the melting of very pure raw materials followed by fibre forming of molten material in a
spinning process. Fibres formed by this procedure can be chopped into lengths as required by the
customer. The product range includes two basic fibre types: |
SIBRAL/STANDARD - up to 1260 oC,
SIBRAL/SUPER - up to 1430 oC.
- Stuffed insulation
- Joint sealing of brickwork
- Insulating fillings for cavities in masonry
- Repair of insulation and linings
- Materials for hot gas filtration
- Insulation of storage tanks for liquefied gasses
- Raw materials to be further processed into boards, blankets, paper, felt, etc.
- As additives in ceramic materials
- As additives in sprayed materials